The Pearl of the Gulf - Half Day Sharjah Sightseeing
Supplied by: Orient Tours
This tour will take you to Dubai's neighboring emirate of Sharjah, known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’.
- Half day Tour of Sharjah city from Dubai
- Learn the city's History, Culture and Traditions
- Photo stop at King Faisal Mosque
This tour will take you to Dubai's neighboring emirate of Sharjah, known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. The tour starts at the picturesque Buhairah Corniche with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque before proceeding to the largest mosque in Sharjah, King Faisal Mosque for some pictures. Next visit the Islamic Civilization museum, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. Then drive to Sharjah’s ‘Old Town’ for a stroll through the restored traditional Souk Al Arsa market. Visit Sharjah Heritage museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian Gulf architecture. The last stop before returning is at Souk Al Markazi – a treasure trove of carpets, jewellery and handicrafts.
- Professional tour Guide in English / German language
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Photo stop at King Faisal Mosque & Al Noor Mosque.
- Islamic Civilization Museum Entrance.
- Sharjah Heritage Museum Entrance.
- Visit Souk Al Arsa & Souk Al Markazi.
- Food and drinks.
Know before you go
• The duration of tour mentioned is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
• Minimum of 02 person per booking required. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time. Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
• The duration of the actual tour takes 4.5 - 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Tour schedule & Language - English /German only : Sunday & Tuesday AM, The guide will speak both languages during the city tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.