Ski Dubai Snow - Classic Pass
Supplied by: Ski Dubai
Why not hit the ski slopes, make a couple of snow angels and build a snowman in the middle of the desert? You can, because anything is possible when in the UAE!
- Enjoy unlimited access to the rides at Ski Dubai with your full day pass
- Ride the Giant Snowball down the slope
- Experience the thrill of a bobsled ride
Experience the ultimate in indoor snow resorts at Ski Dubai, the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort.
Take a break outside Ski Dubai and visit again on the same day with the Snow Classic Pass that allows multiple entries! Note that this pass grants access to the snow park and all the rides, but does not include skiing.
Enjoy a ride on the chairlift and take in the views of this iconic landmark. Stop for a hot chocolate at the Avalanche Café.
Try the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball) and experience the thrill of riding down the slope in a huge bubble-shaped ball. Strap yourself in for a ride on the Mountain Thriller, a custom-built ride which rockets down a 185m high slope at speeds of up to 45kph - this is not one for the faint-hearted. Take in the incredible views as you ride through the snowy landscape on your tubing run.
- Full day and unlimited access to Snow Park, Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob sledge, Tubing Run and Bump Car
- One-time Ride Chairlift
- One-time Ride Mountain Thriller
- Winter Gears provided: jacket, trouser, disposable socks and snow boots
- Free Fleece gloves
- Peguin Encounter
- Locker Rental
Know before you go
Sunday - Wednesday: 10.00 AM-11.00PM (Last entry at 9:30 PM )
Thursday: 10.00 AM -12.00 AM ( Last entry at 10:30 PM )
Friday - Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Last entry at 10:30 PM)
Please note: Opening times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
Please note Ski Dubai operational hours during The Holy month of Ramadan will be from 10:00 AM to 01:00 AM , Sunday to Saturday
The Snow Classic grants access to the thrilling rides and activities within the Snow Park, but does not include skiing. To ski, you need to book the Ski Slope pass.
Bring a valid ID card: entrance is only possible with a valid ID card/passport.
Ticket is Non refundable and non amendable once booked.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday 09:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday 09:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM