Lotus Mega Yacht - Shared Dinner Cruise
Supplied by: Dutch Oriental
This is your chance to experience the life of luxury. Join us on the incredible Lotus megayacht for an extraordinary dinner cruise. Why not treat yourself to something special?
- Three-hour luxury dinner cruise
- Delicious dinner including international and Asian cuisine along with unlimited soft beverages
- Enjoy incredible entertainment
- Immerse yourself in spectacular views - you can also rnjoy priority check-in and access to the VIP Lounge if you opt for the VIP package.
This luxurious dinner cruise in Dubai boasts the most beautiful views of Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai, JBR, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Harbour. The spectacular evening cruising along the sparkling Dubai waters, comes complete with a sumptuous dinner selection along with unlimited soft beverages. Indulge in a delicious dining experience, whilst enjoying awe-inspiring entertainment and unbeatable views of the Dubai skyline. You can upgrade your package to include adult beverages or why not push the boat out and opt for the VIP experience which includes: unlimited international and Asian food (canapes, live cooking stations, mains and robochef), soft beverages, and premium adult beverages and bubbly!
- Shared three-hour luxury dinner cruise
- Unlimited dinner selection of international and Asian food (canapes, live cooking stations, mains and robochef)
- Unlimited soft beverages
- Entertainment - plus adult beverages if you opt for the unlimited beverages package or reserved seating along with premium drinks, bubbly, priority check-in and access to the VIP Lounge if you opt for the VIP package
- Hotel Transfers
Know before you go
"Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure from Pier 7, behind Dubai Marina Mall.
Our experienced staff will provide the most memorable experience during the cruise. Occasionally depending on availability, Lotus megayacht may be replaced by Desert Rose with maximum capacity of 250 guests without prior notice."
Cancellation and date change is possible up to one day before the date of the experience, subject to seat availability.