Shared Desert Safari in Ras Al Khaimah with Buffet Dinner and More
Supplied by: Desert Gate
Explore the desert in Ras Al Khaimah on a 4WD adventure tour. Experience the golden dunes of Arabia in an off-road vehicle before making your way to the campsite for an evening full of exciting desert activities and a delicioud BBQ dinner.
- Experience an Arabian desert by 4WD vehicle
- Watch the sunset from the summit of a towering sand dune
- Enjoy optional camel rides, or get a henna painting on your hands
- Try various aromatic water pipes and wear traditional Arabic costumes
- Feast on a barbecue dinner under the desert night sky
- See traditional belly dancing and tanoura folk dance performances
Escape the heat and hassle of Ras Al Khaimah’s urban center on an afternoon and evening desert safari by 4WD vehicle.Relax in the air-conditioned off-road vehicle. Head to the desert dunes that surrounds the city, and admire views of the barren yet enchanting landscape on the way. Stop at a traditional camel farm to see herds of the magnificent hump-backed herbivores. Learn about the different types of camels commonly seen in the desert around Ras Al Khaimah.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Dune drive
- Sunset watch
- Camel rides
- Henna painting
- Sand boarding
- Shisha (hubbly bubbly) corner
- Full buffet dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Shawarma station
- Arabic bread station
- Photo opportunities in traditional Arabic costumes
- Belly dance show
- Traditional tanoura dance
- Alcoholic drinks
Know before you go
Not suitable for pregnant women and people with back problems.Every Day with pickup from RAK hotels between 15.00-16.00hrs.
The minimum capacity is 4 pax so if you want to ensure private car, please book for 4 pax.
Pick up can be from your hotel or private residence if exact and clear location is provided.
Following COVID guidelines the max capacity in the car is 4 pax.
If you have any dietary requirements please request before the day and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Quad bikes are available next to the camp. Price is 150 dhs per person for 20 minutes.
Dune bashing is not recommended for pregnant ladies, however, if private car is booked we can do a soft drive to the camp directly.
In case of changes to timings or otherwise, we can reach out to guests directly if their working contact number is provided.
Standard cancellation policy applies however exceptions can be made if guests test positive for Covid.
For a full refund, cancel at least 6 hours in advance of booked time slot. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.