Ferrari World Passenger Experience
Supplied by: Ferrari World
Passenger Experience in a Ferrari Portofino or Ferrari California
- 40 min experience including registration
- Safety briefing
- Passenger time around Yas Island in Ferrari Portofino or Ferrari California.
A memorable ride around Yas Island in a Ferrari Portofino or Ferrari California, with a Photo & Video to commemorate the experience.
- Passenger Experience for 1 person - Ferrari Portofino or Ferrari California
- Free shuttle service from selected locations (check images for the schedule and more info)
- General Admission Ticket
- Food & Beverage
- Quick Pass
Know before you go
Please proceed directly to the turnstiles and scan the QR code for entry.
Green pass is essential – To enjoy the capital’s public entities and attractions, make sure to provide proof of full vaccination status and a ‘green pass’ through the Al Hosn U.A.E app.
If you do not have the app – To enter the capital’s public entities and attractions:
Fully vaccinated – provide a negative PCR test with 14 days validity
Non-vaccinated – provide a negative PCR test with a 48 hours validity
PCR tests are accepted from any centre worldwide
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Park timings:
Everyday from 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Women of Ferrari - 07Jun 2022 & 16 Nov 2022 is dedicated to a Ladies day at Ferrari World.
1. Minimum & maximum height restrictions apply on all rides. For full list of these restrictions, please visit https://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com/en/rides
2. Dress code policy applies, in line with local customs.
3. Infants are not allowed in the experience.
Note: All tickets are open dated, valid for 9 months from the date of purchase.
Please note the link to free shuttle bus schedules:
Ferarri World - https://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com/park-overview#getting-there
The below two rides are currently unavailable for yearly maintenance at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Galleria Ferrari: unavailable from 28 August until further notice
Formula Rossa: unavailable from 1 September until 11 September
Booking is only valid on the date and at the time booked. If you miss your appointment, or are more than 5 minutes late,you will lose your entitlement