IMG - General Admission
Supplied by: IMG Worlds of Adventure
Thrilling rides, numerous roller coasters, live shows and amazing attractions - all crammed into five action-packed zones. Discover Marvel, explore the Lost Valley and Dinosaur Adventure, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard and The Haunted Hotel. The newest addition to the awesome experiences is the Kids Zone ready to welcome the younger family members.
- Discover five epic adventure zones based on the park's top themes - Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, The Lost Valley and Haunted Hotel
- Meet your favourite superheroes, Cartoon Network characters, and even dinosaurs, who have come to life at this exciting park
- Explore over 1.5 million square feet of theme park featuring a unique array of 22 adrenaline-filled rides, roller coasters and thrilling rides
- Explore themed lunches, indulge in some novelty shopping and discover the fascinating artwork at the shops within the world’s largest indoor theme park
IMG Worlds of Adventure is Dubai s first mega-themed entertainment destination promising visitors from around the world the excitement of five epic adventure zones in one location. Two of the five zones represent renowned global brands Cartoon Network and Marvel, while The Haunted Hotel, IMG Boulevard and the Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure zones are original concepts created by the IMG Group. IMG Worlds of Adventure is the largest temperature-controlled indoor themed entertainment destination in the world, covering an area in excess of 1.5 million square feet.
- Entry ticket to the park
- Free entry for children under 105 cm
- All rides and attractions
- Free parking
- Kids Zone access must be purchased separately at the park
- Iron Man experience and arcade games
- Food and beverages
- Retail items (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fast track upgrades not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge
Know before you go
Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Children below 1.05 meters in height are eligible for free entry to the Park.
Opening hours are subject to change. Closing times indicate the times queues close.
Attraction queues will close at park closing time (not the ride) with the exception of the Haunted Hotel which has limited capacity and will close up to 2 hours before park closing time should the queue line reach its maximum capacity.
Haunted Hotel is only open to guests aged 15 and older. Aged 15 to 18 years must present their ID card at the attraction entrance.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.