Private Full-day Al Ain City Sightseeing with Lunch from Dubai
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Surround yourself with the greenery and sights of the ‘Garden City’ of Al Ain on this full-day tour from Dubai! Board an air-conditioned coach and cross the desert to this lovely, relaxed city cradled by the jagged Hajar Mountains on the Omani border.
- Full-day tour of Al Ain from Dubai with an expert guide.
- Enjoy scenic views of the Hajar Mountains on the UAE-Oman border.
- See the camel market, Jebel Hafeet hot springs, and the falaj channels of Al Ain Oasis.
- Buffet lunch.
Enjoy a great drive to the UNESCO-listed 'Garden City' of Al Ain, en route watching fascinating and ever-changing desert scenery. On arrival, visit Zayed Old Palace and thereafter UAE’s oldest Al Ain National Museum reveals artefacts from the 6th Century BC. Head to the heritage site of Al Ain Oasis where you are informed about the Falaj, an ancient underground irrigation system. Stop for lunch then make a final visit to the foot of Jebel Hafeet Mountain for a look at the popular hot springs.
The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
If any given tourist sites are closed an alternate attraction in case of the venue's closure
- Professional tour Guide in the selected language.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Buffet Lunch.
- Camel Market visit.
- Qasr Al Muwaijji
- Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum visit.
Know before you go
• Minimum 2 pax required.
• If any given tourist sites are closed an alternate attraction in case of the venue's closure.
•The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before the booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.