Private Desert Safari in Dubai with BBQ Dinner, Sandboarding & More
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Make the most of the gorgeous desert on this unforgettable desert safari in Dubai, as you immerse yourself in the Arab entertainment and a mouth-watering BBQ dinner.
- Take in the views of the golden desert landscape as your guide drives across the mesmerising dunes
- Visit a camel farm in the heart of the desert and enjoy a short camel ride
- Find your balance as you try out sandboarding
- Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, if you wish
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner under the stars whilst immersing yourself in incredible local entertainment
This tour departs in the afternoon and takes you across the Arabian Desert with exceptional photo opportunities waiting during an exciting dune drive. You'll enjoy a stop at a camel farm to learn about these ‘Ships of the Desert’ before continuing to the next highlight.
Witness a spectacular sunset upon reaching the traditional Arabian campsite where you will be welcomed with Gahwa (Arabic coffee) and local dates. Experience camel riding, sand boarding and get a henna tattoo before trying the Arabic water-pipe called shisha.
As by that time you could probably use some refuelling, have a quick bite of a Shawarma or a falafil sandwich, before settling in to admire the evening's live entertainment. The Tanoura dance, a mesmerizing traditional folk dance, is followed by an awe-inspiring fire blower show. Take a quick break from the visual extravaganza and satisfy your taste buds with a delicious barbecue dinner thereafter. The evening comes to an end after an enthralling belly dance is performed under the starlit sky.
Your adventure concludes with a ride back to the city, during which you can recap your action-packed day.
- Desert safari with an English-speaking professional driver as your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in four-wheel drive luxury vehicles
- All vehicles are configured with protective roll bars and seat belts
- Shared Bedouin-style tent at the campsite
- 30-40-minute dune drive
- Sandboarding and a short camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic coffee and shisha (water-pipe)
- Live local entertainment
- Buffet barbeque dinner with over 20 dishes and vegetarian options
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the camp site
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Quad bikes are available at the camp for an extra charge
Know before you go
• Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to join the tour
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
• Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" & 'Ayala Dance"during the Desert safari from 01 Nov 2020 until further notice.
• Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on Private basis.
• Only the vehicle is private all other desert activities guest have to share with other guest at the camp site.
• Minimum 2 adults per booking are required.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of b
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.