Private Desert Safari Dubai with Stargazing and Dinner at Mleiha
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Experience a private desert safari in Dubai and the breathtaking beauty of the Arabian Desert in a different way. Enjoy spectacular stargazing ad un unforgettable dinner under the stars at Mleiha.
- Desert dune drive
- Visit to the Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Stargazing experience led by an expert guide
- Dinner at Mleiha Café
Your adventure starts once you're picked up from your hotel in Dubai. Meet your courteous private driver and board your private air-conditioned four-wheel drive vehicle. You’ll get a glimpse of authentic desert and agricultural life, as well as rock formations deep in the desert known as Fossil and Camel Rock. Enjoy the wind in your hair as you give sandboarding a go, and feel the thrills during an adrenaline-packed dune drive.
Continue your journey with a drive to the Archaeological Museum. The new visitor attraction in the Emirate of Sharjah blends history, nature and culture with exceptional quality and warm hospitality to create a unique leisure experience in a spectacular natural setting. Enjoy a beautiful evening exploring the stars and planets with one of our experienced guides. Mars, Jupiter and the Moon are a few of the evening’s special guests.
End your magical afternoon with a traditional dinner at Mleiha Café before heading back to Dubai.
The tour also includes refreshments.
- Hotel transfers in a private four-wheel drive vehicle
- Exciting dune drive
- Light refreshments (coffee, water, soft drink)
- Dinner at Mleiha Café
- Sandboarding experience
- Alcoholic beverages
Know before you go
• Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to take part in the tour.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
• The duration of the actual tour takes 5 – 6 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day. The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.