Private Morning Desert Drive in Dubai with Wildlife Experience
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Escape the city and get ready for a wildlife experience, away from the hustle and bustle and the hectic daily schedule. The tranquil Arabian sands await on this scenic half-day morning desert safari in Dubai.
- Feel the thrills on a dune drive
- Enjoy a photo stop at the Arabian oryx feeding station
- Visit to Al Qudra Lakes and a scenic picnic at your leisure
Your adventure will start as our driver picks you up from your hotel in a private four-wheel drive luxury vehicle in Dubai and whisks you off to the desert. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide any questions and adjust the duration of any stops along the way according to your wishes, providing it doesn’t result in your trip over-running.
Once you've reached the desert, feel the thrills on an exciting dune drive and give sandboarding a go.
After roaming the desert, drive to witness the protected indigenous wildlife such as the desert gazelle and Arabian oryx.
Continue your journey with a quick drive to Al Qudra Lakes, part of the Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve. Across the series of lakes at Al Qudra, you can enjoy a picnic or a leisurely ride. It’s a great way to see Dubai’s beautiful desert sunrise with a waterfront view and spot some local wildlife.
The experience includes Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments, as well as a snack box.
Your desert adventure concludes with a relaxing drive back to your hotel.
- Private transfers in a four-wheel drive luxury vehicle from your location in Dubai
- Wildlife sighting
- Exciting dune drive
- Light refreshments (coffee, water, soft drink)
- Snack box
- Meeting the Arabian oryx cannot be guaranteed
Know before you go
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Children under the age of five are not allowed to take part in this tour. As the dune drive can be rough at some parts, pregnant women, people with heart, back or neck ailments are not allowed on this tour.
• Meeting the Arabian oryx is not guaranteed.
• Vegetarian options are available for the snack box. Please advise this at the time of booking.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Guests visiting the UAE during the summer (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
• The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.