Private Desert Drive in Dubai with Mleiha Museum Visit & Horse Riding
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Experience the beauty of Mleiha’s landscape on horseback, with views of Fossil Rock and Faya Mountain on this private desert drive in Dubai. Get tickets & offers now.
- Desert Drive
- Visit Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Sand Boarding
- Visit Mleiha Archaeological Museum (40 minutes)
- Horse Riding Experience (40-60 minutes)
Start your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Meet your courteous private driver and board your private air-conditioned 4x4. You’ll get a glimpse of desert life and agricultural life, rock formations deep in the desert, Fossil and Camel rocks. Enjoy the Sand boarding experience and exciting dune bashing Experience. Drive to Archaeological Museum the new visitor attraction in the Emirate of Sharjah blends history, nature and culture with exceptional quality and warm hospitality to create a unique leisure experience in a spectacular natural setting. Step into our vehicles and head back in time to see Mleiha through the ages. Experience the beauty of Mleiha’s landscape on horseback, with views of Fossil Rock and Faya Mountain. Open to all experience levels, our expert guides will assist in leading you and your horse into the outback of Mleiha. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel.
- Pick up and Drop from your Hotel / Residence by Private 4x4 Vehicle
- Exciting dune drive
- Light refreshment included (coffee, water, soft drink)
- Snacks box
- Sandboarding Experience
- Mleiha Archaeological Museum entrance fee
- Horse Riding charges
Know before you go
• Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to join the tour.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
• The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day. The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.