Private East Coast Tour in Fujairah from Dubai with Lunch
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Escape the hustle-bustle of Dubai to discover the ancient citadels, rugged mountains and desert oases with a private east coast tour in Fujairah from Dubai.
- Day trip from Dubai to the northeastern tip of the United Arab Emirates with local guide.
- Admire the staggering Hajar Mountains between the capital and the coast.
- Discover the desert towns and coastal villages of Al Ahaid and Dibba Al-Hisn.
- Visit Al Bithnah Fort and Al Badiyah Mosque, the oldest mosque in the UAE.
Drive east through the oasis city of Al Dhaid, renowned for its fruit and vegetable plantations to reach Masafi, where you will have time to browse the ‘Friday Market’. Admire the rugged Hajar Mountains en route to the village of Dibba, with time for a wander around the small port. Enjoy lunch at a local beach resort, with time for a relaxing swim in the Indian Ocean. In Fujairah City, you will stop at the renovated Old Fort for photos.
- Professional tour Guide in selected language.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Lunch ( set menu below 10 guests, open Buffet if more)
- Friday market visit.
- Opportunity for Swimming.
Know before you go
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Kindly bring swimming attire, towel and toiletry
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.