Overnight Desert Safari with Exciting Camp Activities - Shared
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Enjoy an unmatched adventure among the dunes over a 2-day Dubai desert experience. Slide down the dunes on your sandboard and witness a mesmerising sunset on the horizon at the beautiful desert campsite before falling a sleep in a tent under the stars.
- Dune bashing
- Sand boarding and camel ride
- Tanoura dance and belly dance performance
- Live barbecue dinner
- Soft drinks
- Coffee etc.
- Sleep in a tent beneath the stars
This tour departs in the afternoon across the Arabian desert with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive. Witness a spectacular sunset upon reaching our traditional Arabian Campsite where you will be welcomed with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates. Experience camel riding, sand boarding and get a henna tattoo then relax with a ‘Shisha’ Arabic water-pipe.Awaken refreshed to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee then enjoy a Continental breakfast before returning to the city.
- Desert safari with English-speaking licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps
- Shared Bedouin-style tent at the camp site
- BBQ Dinner on the first day & light breakfast next morning
- 30 - 40 minutes roller coaster dune bashing in the red dunes
- One night of campsite accommodation (tent, mattress and sleeping bag)
- Sand boarding, camel ride
- Henna tattoo design
- Arabic Coffee and shisha (Arabic water pipe)
- Shawarma or Falafel sandwich
- Live show - Tanoura dance, fire dancer show and a belly dance performance
- Pictures and video in USB available to purchase
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Quad bikes are available at the camp at extra charge
Know before you go
Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to join the tour. Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
After the regular evening desert safari finishes, those who have booked for our regular evening safari will depart camp and overnight guests will stay back.
We shall provide sleeping bags, mattress and igloo tents (2 persons per tent).The guests will have to bring their toiletries and some woolen cloths, which can fit in a small carry-on bag.
All facilities at the camp site are basic and cannot be compared with any hotel accommodation.The guest will also provide emergency lamp, camp security and Jeep drivers will be stationed at the camp site.
Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats ar
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.