Unforgettable Morning Safari in the Dubai Desert - Shared
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Leaving early in the morning, a four-wheel drive vehicle ride through the awakening city brings you to the beautiful desert. et ready for an unforgettable morning, filled with all the must-try desert experiences.
- Experience the desert in a four-wheel drive vehicle
- Enjoy dune bashing, camel riding, sand boarding ad shisha
- Try traditional Arabic coffee and delicious dates
If you fancy a morning desert expedition to enjoy the serenity of the Arabian sands, this tour is for you. Escape the city as you head North towards the desert, boasting spectacular landscapes of pristine, rolling sand dunes. Reaching the desert, you'll stop to deflate tires before embarking on an exhilarating rollercoaster ride over the undulating dunes and into the wilderness, making several stops for photos.
Continue your fun drive to reach our Arabian Desert Campsite where you will experience a traditional welcome with Gahwa (Arabic coffee) and local dates. Stretch your legs before enjoying a short camel ride, a sand boarding session and some shisha, the Arabic water-pipe.
You'll have a chance to recap your wonderful morning on your drive back to the city. This experience is a truly a great way to invigorate your senses and discover some of the wonders Dubai has to offer.
- Morning desert safari with an English-speaking professional licensed and trained driver as your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a luxury four-wheel drive vehicle
- Shared Bedouin-style tent at the camp site
- 20-30-minute dune bashing session
- Sand boarding and a camel ride
- Arabic coffee and shisha
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
Know before you go
• Pick-up is in a four-wheel drive vehicle on a sharing-basis with up to five people per car from different hotels
• Minimum two guests are required for a booking. Children below the age of five are not allowed to join the experience
• Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
• The duration of the actual tour is about 3.5-4 hours but the transfers from and to the hotels may take another 60-90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Due to the safety precaution process, please note that we will not be conducting the Falcon Show during the Morning Desert Safari.
Pick-up can only be arranged from hotels for shared tour. If a private car is booked, we can arrange pick-up from a guest residence, however clear location details are to be provided in that case.
Quad bikes are available to rent. 20-30-minute quad bike ride is AED 150 net per person, This rate is applicable only for pre-bookings through us. Guests can also book their ride at our camp site with direct payment, but the rate will be higher and subject to availability.
Pregnant ladies cannot be accommodated in the shared option car. In case a private car is booked, they can skip the dune bashing and proceed straight to the camp site.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.