Hatta Safari with Breakfast and Honey Farm Visit
Supplied by: Orient Tours
A drive over the desert dunes and up to the mountains awaits in Dubai. Join us on this five-hour tour and get the chance to see some of Dubai's most fascinating natural landmarks.
- Enjoy a day trip to Hatta Heritage Village
- Travel to the incredible mountains of Hajjar
- See Jebel Maleihah and Camel Rock formations
- Visit the Hatta Honey Bee Discovery Centre
Start your amazing journey with a scenic drive in a rugged four-wheel drive vehicle to reach the desert. An exhilarating drive over the pristine sand dunes passes an unusual rock formation called Fossil Rock. Going deeper you stop to make an incredible discovery at Camel Rock. Stop here for photos amidst the high dunes and enjoy light refreshments.
Continue the adventure through the imposing Hajjar mountains to reach the oasis town of Hatta. On arrival, your first stop is at the Honey Bee Garden, where you'll learn about the fascinating art of beekeeping and honey making.
Visit the Heritage Village next and explore the country’s past at this open-air museum. Later, you'll make your way to Hatta Dam providing amazing views to make many a shutterbug happy. Your day concludes with a drive back to your hotel.
- Hatta safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps
- Picnic breakfast
- Hatta Heritage Village visit
- Hatta Dam visit
- Fossil and Camel rock drive
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Beautiful photography opportunity
Know before you go
Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to join the tour. Child rate applies only when sharing with at least two paying adults.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.