Afternoon Desert Adventure with BBQ Dinner - Shared
Supplied by: Orient Tours
A magical afternoon desert safari experience for anyone looking to leave the skyscrapers behind for a truly authentic adventure. Finish the night off with a delicious dinner and local entertainment.
- Take in the views of the golden desert landscape
- Visit a camel farm in the heart of the desert and ride a camel
- Enjoy an exhilarating sandboarding experience down the desert dunes
- Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner under the Arabian stars while watching live folk and belly-dancing shows
This tour departs in the afternoon to whisk you off into the Arabian Desert. Enjoy ideal photo stops during an exciting dune drive. Stop at a camel farm to learn more about the ‘Ships of the Desert’, then continue to the next highlight. Witness a spectacular sunset upon reaching our traditional Arabian Campsite where you will be welcomed with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates. Experience camel riding, sandboarding and get a henna tattoo before sitting back and relaxing with some ‘Shisha’, an Arabic water-pipe. Dig into a Shawarma or a Falafil sandwich, before settling in to watch the evening's live entertainment. A mesmerizing traditional folk dance Tanoura is followed by a spectacular fire blower show. Take a break and enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner thereafter. The evening comes to an end after an enthralling belly dance performed under the starlit sky.
- Desert safari with an English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air-conditioned Jeeps on a sharing basis
- Jeeps are configured with guest protection roll bars & seat belts
- Shared Bedouin-style tent at the campsite
- 30 - 40 minute roller coaster dune bashing in the red dunes
- Sandboarding and camel riding
- Henna tattoo.
- Arabic coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe).
- Live show - Tanoura dance, fire blower show and a belly dance performance
- BBQ buffet dinner with 20+ items with vegetarian options
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the campsite
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Beautiful sunset photography opportunity
- Alcoholic beverages (available for an extra charge)
- Quad bikes are available at the camp for an extra charge
Know before you go
• Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
• Minimum 2 adults per booking are required.Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to take part in the experience.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
• The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wea
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.