Meet The Locals in Dubai, UAE - Etiquette of Arabic Coffee
Supplied by: Meet the locals
As this product is in high demand, please chat to an expert to confirm availability before completing the booking.
Meet the locals in Dubai, UAE with the right etiquette of Arabic coffee. Starting from just AED 185 to get you into an Emirati tradition and culture.
- Emirati certified guide introducing the history of coffee and the etiquette of Arabic Coffee
- Pair Arabic Coffee with delicious dates
- Try a variety of Emirati desserts
- Discover the story behind shaking the coffee cup and other secret messages
Discover the secrets and messages of Arabic Coffee
Coffee originated in the Middle East, in fact, the word "coffee" comes from the Arabic word "gqahwa". Discover the history, varieties and etiquette of this Emirati tradition as you catch up over an assortment of speciality qahwa, dates and Emirati sweets with the locals.
“Shaking the cup of the Arabic coffee!” many people have seen this scene but they are unaware of the story behind it. When we shake the cup? How can you easily differentiate between Emirati and Saudi Arabic coffee? Where does the word ‘mocha’ come from?
You will get all the answers to the above questions and more in our Etiquette of Arabic coffee event. By attending this event you will discover the history, varieties, and etiquette of this Emirati tradition.
- Emirati host
- Arabic Coffee
- Emirati sweets
- Fascinating facts about coffee and its history
- Any additional orders by guests beside what is served during the event
Know before you go
Kindly arrive 5 minutes earlier in order not to miss any part of the experience. Plenty of free car parking is available.
Non-refundable and 100% charged on no-shows.