Kidzania Dubai: Online Tickets & Offers | KidZania Special Games
Supplied by: Kidzania
KidZania is a 7000m2 scaled replica of a real city that combines entertainment and education, with over 70 real-life activities for children aged 4-16.
- Education - The University prepares children for higher education, giving them a chance to get a degree in their chosen field and earn more kidZos in the related professions within KidZania.
- Entertainment - Kids take centre stage at the Metropolitan Theatre of KidZania, which hosts various shows throughout the day.
- Food & Beverages - Just like a real city, there are lots of places to eat and drink in KidZania. But unlike the outside world, children can get involved in the cooking, from making healthy recipes as a mini chef at Mum Mum, to flipping burgers at McDonald’s to creating their own pizzas at Pizza Express.
- Health - KidZania Hospital introduces kids to every element of healthcare, with lessons in anatomy, empathy, bed-side care, surgery and the nursery room, where they learn about the gentle care of newborn babies.
- Industry - among other skills as they learn about fermentation and pasteurizaton at Al Ain Farms and become mini Willy Wonkas at the Kinder Chocolate Factory. The Lacnor Milk Factory gives kids a fun insight into the dairy industry, and they can try two different roles at the Aquafina Bottling Plant.
- Media - Little broadcasters are born at the Radio Station,
- Retail - Money management continues at the Department Store, with cashier and stock manager roles giving children confidence in financial literacy
- Services - The service industry is the beating heart of society. The Rove Hotel gives children a glimpse of the hospitality industry, from reservation and checking in to serving food and housekeeping.
- Transportation - Every child arriving at KidZania must check in and get their city map at the Emirates Airlines check-in desks, and they can also go back and discover how a real Airport and Aircraft work.
- Games - Kids can test their sport skills at table foosball and billiards in the Games Room, where children can hang out with new friends they've made during their day at KidZania.
Learning is better when it’s fun. KidZania is a 7000m2 scaled replica of a real city that combines entertainment and education, with over 70 real-life activities for children aged 4-16. They’ll discover all about different jobs through exciting role-play, and develop decision-making, teamwork, creativity and social skills in ways that can’t be taught in a classroom.
- Entry to KidZania
- 50 Kidzos (KidZania special game currency)
- Food and beverages
Know before you go
Customers must approach At the Top main counter (LG level, Dubai Mall) and collect their tickets before entering any of the Dubai Mall Emaar Attractions. After that they can proceed to the respected attraction and present their printed ticket along with the booking confirmation. All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
Babies under 2 years old enter free of charge but cannot participate in any KidZania activities
Customer is required to present the voucher at the counter to exchange into a ticket before entering the attraction.
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of the experience.