The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi - General Admission Aquarium Journey
Supplied by: The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
Join us on a journey through the Arabian Gulf and step into the mind of a marine biologist. Get up close and personal with the 46,000 magical creatures in our aquarium!
- Largest aquarium in the Middle East
- Ten unique zones with a variety of aquatic species
- Education around marine life and wildlife rescue
- Located next to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
With this General Admission pass, you can enjoy our Aquarium Journey experience at The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi. It is the largest aquarium in the Middle East and is home to various marine animals spread across ten zones. These zones span from the tropical waters of the Pacific and freshwaters of the Amazon through to the frozen ice caps of the Arctic and the caves of the Mediterranean.
- Access to the aquarium
- Aquarium Journey experience
- Food & beverages
Know before you go
• Please note that children below 3 years of age can enter the aquarium free of charge.
• No children under the age of 12 will be admitted to The National Aquarium unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or above.
The tickets purchased will be valid for 2 weeks from the date of purchase. All Tickets are non-refundable.