Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Dune Drive & More
Supplied by: Arabian Adventures
Channel your inner Emirati and be whisked off on a magical evening desert safari in Dubai. You'll be able to recap your experience over a flavoursome dinner and head-spinning entertainment.
- Head to the desert with our entertaining safari guide in a 4WD vehicle
- Enjoy the fun of a dune drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- At sunset, stop for photos from the top of a dune
- Arrive at our Bedouin-style camp, awarded Best Camp at Dubai Tourism's Sustainability Awards
- Try camel riding and henna painting
- Enjoy an Arabic style, three-course meal and unlimited soft drinks and adult and premium beverages
- Watch belly dancing and a variety of entertainment (except in Ramadan and during religious holidays when belly dancing is replaced with a Tanoura dance)
- During Ramadan, experience the tradition of Iftar (breaking of fast) at sunset with traditional dates, labneh, sparkling date juice and a favourite - Vimto juice - at a picturesque setting in the dune
Have you really been to Dubai if you haven't enjoyed a mesmerising desert sunset with a side of juicy dates and some Arabic coffee?
It's time to ditch the skyscrapers and head out to the desert. Experience the ultimate Arabian adventure driving along the golden dunes, raising the stakes on a sand board, admiring the local wildlife and riding your camel off to the sunset.
Recap the day with your fellow adventurers over a delicious BBQ dinner at the Bedouin-style camp, whilst local entertainers take you on a head-spinning journey uncovering the true Emirati culture. Make sure to leave with your hands decorated in gorgeous henna paintings to help the magical memories last a little longer.
Best of all - you get to do your part in sustaining the local conservation as a portion of your fee is directed towards that. Choose from one of three drinks packages to compliment your delicious meal - soft drinks which includes unlimited still water water and juices. House beverages which includes unlimited beer and house wine (except during religious holidays) or upgrade to the Premium package which includes premium beers, wine and spirits (except during religious holidays).
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Wildlife sighting
- Exciting dune drive
- Picturesque sunset stop
- Bedouin-style camp
- Try a short camel ride
- Falcon viewing
- Henna hand painting
- Variety of entertainment
- Regional BBQ menu - buffet-style dining
- Unlimited drinks (depending on the package)
- Sandboarding (weather permitting)
- Photo booth
- Souvenir shop
- Sand art
- Quad bikes (can be booked for an additional charge)
Know before you go
Pregnant ladies or people with pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) should not partake in this experience. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris. Children between 2 and 4 require special seating and booking in an exclusive vehicle. Children aged 5 must have child seat but can be booked in shared vehicle. Car seats for children aged 2 to 5 must be used and are to be requested and booked in advance. Please call +971 4 303-4888 for these arrangements.
Arabian Adventures reserves the right to cease service of alcohol to guests who display obvious signs of intoxication.
All of our product are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
The operator will contact you within 24hours of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.