Emirati Hospitality Experience: Emirati Culture & Dining
Supplied by: Heritage Express
Looking to have a look into the historical attractions of the Emirati culture? Our Culture on Wheels experience includes both a bus tour around the magical city of Dubai as well as a delicious and authentic dining experience.
Guests can choose from a breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner experience.
- Dubai city tour in a traditional trolley
- Learn about the tradition, culture and history of Dubai
- Enjoy a delicious authentic dining experience
- Local, knowledgeable guides
Learn more about local customs, culture, and stories from your informative guide, whilst indulging in a delicious authentic Emirati meal. To find out more about the heritage and history of the UAE, guests have a unique opportunity to participate in a questions and answers session at the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding Heritage House. You'll take a tour around beautiful Dubai as your local guide tells you all about the iconic landmarks and interesting sights along the way.
This is your chance to get an understanding of what life is like in the desert for Bedouin people as you visit a desert Bedouin camp. Your guide will also take you to visit the cultural venue Jumeirah Mosque Majlis.
Guests can choose from a breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner experience along with their inspiring city tour.
- Trolley tour in Dubai
- Interactive tour led by knowledgeable Emirati storytellers
- Key historical attractions including Al Fahidi, Al Seef, abra (Dubai creek), Al Shindagha, Etihad Museum (Union House) and Jumeirah Mosque
- Desert Bedouin camp visit - one of the most fun things to do in Dubai with family
- Jumeirah Mosque Majlis
- Emirati snacks and a traditional meal (breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner)
- Q&A session at the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding Heritage House (opportunity to ask further questions and discover even more about Dubai’s history)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transfers to and from hotel or residence
Know before you go
Guests should arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the experience
Trolleys are fully fitted with all required equipment to accommodate two wheelchairs, including a fully hydraulic lift, and a special seating area
Hygiene precautions are in place and all of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 3 days before the scheduled tour.
Reschedule 48 hours prior to tour date and up to two times.