Authentic Emirati Dinner Cooking Classes at Al Khayma Heritage House
Supplied by: Oceanair Travels
Experiencing the thrill of an Emirati cooking class at Al Khayma Heritage House is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Tour with us and feel the real joy of cooking traditional cuisines.
- Learn about Dubai's history and cultural traditions at the Heritage house.
- Take advantage of the exclusive Emirati cooking classes offered.
- Learn from our master chefs the true way of cooking authentic Emirati dishes.
- Admire the architectural beauty of the traditional heritage house.
- Explore the fascinating Emirati house admiring its exhibits and artifacts.
Have you ever attended an Emirati cooking class? Upon arriving at Al Khayma Heritage House, we welcome you with dates and Emirati Gahwa (Coffee) before touring the place, admiring its rich heritage and architectural beauty.
Being eco-friendly, we stand by and support the notion of responsible tourism; showcasing handmade and eco-friendly elements done by various skilled craftsmen in our venue.
This is the best opportunity for making traditional Emirati cuisines by taking part in our cooking classes.
Dinner: 3 Hours Machboos, Regag Bread & Luqaimat Cooking Class
Enjoying a 3-hour cooking course of the Emirati cuisines, learn to prepare Regag bread- the appetizer, Chicken Machboos - the main course and Luqaimat- the traditional Emirati dessert.
- Welcome drinks
- Dinner cooking session
- Rocca or tomato with lemon salad
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free packing (if needed)
- Photo session for all
- Free parking (at the roundabout next to the restaurant)
- Additional expenses that are not mentioned
- Tipping (not mandatory, but appreciated)
Know before you go
Meeting point : Al Khayma Heritage House (Al Fahidi Historical District) main door https://goo.gl/maps/9Sc3iv37r61uBiwn8
The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
Luggage or large bags and smoking indoors are not allowed on this tour.
This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.