Dubai Royal Camel Racing Club - VIP Group Booking
Supplied by: Dubai Royal Camel Racing Club
Cheer for your favourites from the comfort of a VIP sofa seat on the first floor, as you get to watch the camels run the 400-meter track. This is your chance to learn more about the 'ships of the desert' and try out camel riding and various camel products.
- Ride a camel and enjoy a ride in a camel carriage
- Feed a camel
- Try special food and beverages (Arabic cakes, dates, camel milk coffee or black tea)
- Enjoy a 10% discount on merchandise purchases at the venue
- Cheer for your favourite camel while you watch them run the 400- meter track
Embark on a unique journey into the world of camels, the national treasure of the UAE and the beloved companion of the Emiratis. From camel feeding to camel rides, from riding our camel carriage to visiting our heritage tent and sampling delicious camel milks and camel milk ice-creams – there is something to do for everyone!
This is the ultimate destination for those looking to learn more about the exciting culture of the UAE.
- VIP sofa seat on Floor F
- Tasting of different flavours of camel milk and camel milk ice cream (choose either one camel milk or one camel milk ice cream flavour)
- Bottled water, coffee, tea
- Camel ride
- Camel feeding
- Visit to the heritage tent
- Ride in a camel carriage
- Special food and beverages: Arabic cakes, dates, camel milk coffee or black tea，
- Remote controller
- Sand buggies
Know before you go
Please arrive on time. If the experience is missed due to late arrival, it will be deemed to be automatically abandoned
Dress code is casual or sports wear
Dubai Royal Camel Racing Club is located at Camelicious, a 25-minute drive from Dubai International Airport. It is easily accessible by taxi or car and only 10 minutes away from the Dubai Outlet Mall, Route 66 - Dubai - Al Ain Rd. All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
For a full refund, cancellations must e made at least 24 hours before the scheduled date of the experience.
A minimum of ten guests are required for a booking.
Racing club dress code is casual and sports wear.
The Racing Club is open only at designated times and does not permit visiting outside of those hours.
Children under the age of three have complimentary access.