Dubai Frame Entrance Ticket
Supplied by: Dubai Frame
The UAE’s latest cultural landmark, Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ impressive views of Old and New Dubai, while serving as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present. Offering spectacular panoramic views across the city, Dubai Frame celebrates the story of Dubai from its early establishment to its ambitious plans for future development.
- Dubai Frame is150 meters high and 93 meters wide
- The spectacular construction includes 9,900 cubic meters of reinforced concrete, 2,000 tons of steel and 2,900 square meters of laminated glass
- The Frame is covered in over 15,000 square meters of gold-coloured stainless steel
- The Frame boast a ring design which was inspired by the Expo 2020 Dubai logo
- The design is inspired by the ‘golden ratio’ of 1.618, which is believed to form the ideal structural balance
- The high-speed elevator takes visitors up to the Sky Bridge on the 48th floor in 55 seconds
Known for an astonishing amount of jaw-dropping skyscrapers, one of the most awe-inspiring constructions making up the impressive Dubai skyline is nestled in the beautiful Zabeel Park. Opened to the public in 2018, Dubai Frame has become one of the most loved attractions in the city for tourists and visitors alike. The 150-meter-high structure connects the old and historic side of Dubai to the modern side of the buzzing city.
The journey to the spectacular Sky Bridge starts with a high-speed elevator ride, taking guests up to the 48th floor in a mere 55 seconds. Once up, guests can feel all the thrills strolling along the 25-square-meter transparent walkway. The walkway gives the perfect chance to feel your heart racing as you catch a dramatic glimpse of the magical park right below you.
On top of impressive views of the magical and mysterious Old Dubai and the mesmerising Modern Dubai, the Dubai Frame allows visitors to go on a journey, telling the story of how the city transformed from a small fishing village to the innovative wonder we know today. As guests make their way to the "Old Gallery" , they're in for a fascinating multi-sensory multimedia exhibition showcasing the transformation of Dubai.
The final portion of your visit to the Dubai Frame awaits on the Mezzanine Level, where visitors are in for a state-of-the-art presentation at the "Future Gallery". This one's a real treat for those looking to get a glimpse into the future, as the exhibition combining interactive projections and virtual reality showcases the world 50 yeard from now.
- General admission to the Dubai Frame
- Food and beverages
- Parking (free of charge for visitors)
Know before you go
• The iconic Dubai Frame is located in the beautiful Zabeel Park
• Access to the Dubai Frame is from Gate 4 from Sheikh Rashid Road
• Visitors can park for free
• The closest metro station is Al Jafiliya on Dubai Metro Red Line
• Complimentary entry for children under the age of three years old and people of determination (plus up to two companions)
These tickets cannot be cancelled. However the tickets can be used until 14th September 2023 from booking date.