Al Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi - Al Ain Sightseeing Tours
Supplied by: Desert Rose Tourism Llc
Al Ain city tour from Abu Dhabi will give you the best of demonstration of the desert life. You'll be able to enjoy a truly unique and authentic experience during this Al Ain sightseeing tour.
- Al-Ain day trip from Abu Dhabi with 2-way air conditioning transfer
- Explore the UAE’s oasis “Garden City,” known for its green parks
- Visit Al Jahili Fort and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- See the traditional falaj water channels amid the oasis palms
- Travel up Jebel Hafeet mountain for epic city views
- Walk around a Camel market, camel racetrack and mountain springs
- Savour a buffet lunch of international cuisine at a 4-star hotel
In the Al Ain city tour, a visit to the Al Jahili Fort and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum is a must. You can also discover a date palm grove with the ancient ‘falaj’ – irrigation system and watch the bargaining at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, the great mountain that enjoys a remarkable location that overlooks the beauty of Al Ain city. We will also visit the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain to explore that healing water is found abundantly in this area, subsequent to this very amazing tour, we will have lunch in a 4-star hotel. After which we head back to Abu Dhabi.
- Pickup and drop-off from Abu Dhabi
- Jabel Hafeet Mountain
- Al Jahili Fort
- Al Ain National Museum
- Al Ain Palace Museum
- Green Mubazarah
- Al Ain Oasis
Know before you go
The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off. The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
The tour will be sharing basis with other people Or subject to change as per the UAE Law.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.