Luxury 56 ft Private Yacht Vassia in Dubai Marina - 3 Hours
Supplied by: Centaurus Charter
Enjoy the breathtaking views of Dubai from your spectacular private yacht during your favourite time of day. Best of all, you get to choose who you'll be sharing this extravagant experience with!
- Decks: Lower and Upper (2 Decks)Maximum Guest: 15 (following the Covid 19 regulations)Yacht Specification 3 bedrooms, saloon hall, 3 restrooms, 1 crew cabin, 1 kitchen, front-end sundeck, sitting area, flybridgeKitchen Equipment Electric Grill, Microwave Oven, RefrigeratorMusic System Available on board. Connecting Devices: Bluetooth & AUX CableAvailability: According to yacht availabilityNo of Staff: 1 Captain, 2 Crew
- Decks: Lower and Upper (2 Decks)
- Maximum Guest: 15 (following the Covid 19 regulations)
- Yacht Specification 3 bedrooms, saloon hall, 3 restrooms, 1 crew cabin, 1 kitchen, front-end sundeck, sitting area, flybridge
- Kitchen Equipment Electric Grill, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- Music System Available on board. Connecting Devices: Bluetooth & AUX Cable
- Availability: According to yacht availability
- No of Staff: 1 Captain, 2 Crew
Discover the most iconic places of Dubai with this great experience. Centaurus Charter will take you to the spots with the most breath-taking views of Dubai. Start your journey around the stunning vista of Dubai Marina and get into the open water where you will see Ain Dubai, cruise around the iconic Palm Jumeirah and have a perfect photo opportunity close to Atlantis the Palm and the renowned 7 stars Burj Al Arab Hotel. Our tour will head back along the coast with the spectacular view of the Royal Palaces, Palm Lagoon and Dubai Marina.
- Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
Know before you go
Dress Style Swim Wear/Casual Clothes as per your comfort, Upper/Jacket recommended for winter days. Extras Add more fun to your Yacht Ride in Dubai by including Water Activities like Swimming, Jet Ski, FlyBoard, Parasailing, Fishing Trips, Banana Boats. Please consult with our staff when booking yacht online and also to our captain before getting onboard to ensure they are well informed about your expectation. Once booked Please Consider As advised by the Dubai Coast Guard, Guests would be requested to present a passport or Emirates Id copy. Yacht Trips always need Dubai Coast Guard approval (company takes this approval) based on weather conditions. Arrival location point is at Dubai Marina Walk near spinneys market. Click Here We request guests to arrive 15-20 minutes before the trip time. In case, guests arrive late; the time cannot be compensated. All luxury yachts are well retained by good-natured captains and service crew onboard. Photography Charge electronic devices in advance to ensure cameras/mobile devices can capture numerous sights. Avoid photographing Arab women and girls unless you request and get permission. Picturing government buildings or military installations is illegal.
For a full refund, cancel at least 3 days in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.