The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi - Bu Tinah Dhow Experience
Supplied by: The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
Bu Tinah Dhow, a glass-bottom boat ride is an experience you do not want to miss! It is a marine life exploration where you get to see the aquatic animals and other marine life up close from the clear boat.
- Largest aquarium in the Middle East
- Ten unique zones with a variety of aquatic species
- Education around marine life and wildlife rescue
- Located next to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
You can enjoy our Aquarium Journey experience along with a fun glass bottom boat ride with this Bu Tinah Dhow Cruise experience. It is the Middle East's largest aquarium, with ten zones housing a variety of marine animals. These zones range from the Pacific Ocean's tropical seas to Amazon River's freshwater.
- Aquarium journey Glass bottom boat ride
- Aquarium journey
- Glass bottom boat ride
- Food & beverages
Know before you go
• Please note that children below 3 years of age can enter the aquarium free of charge.
• No children under the age of 12 will be admitted to The National Aquarium unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or above.
Kids must be above 1 year old to participate in the Glass bottom boat tour.
Glass bottom boat tour. is not applicable for people of determination and pregnant guests.
The tickets purchased will be valid for 2 weeks from the booked date. All Tickets are non-refundable.