The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi - Beyond The Glass Experience
Supplied by: The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
The National Aquarium is designed to provide live experiences like behind the scenes tour and walking on an aqua golass bridge while you enjoy the diversity of aqua marine life.
- Largest aquarium in the Middle East
- Ten unique zones with a variety of aquatic species
- Education around marine life and wildlife rescue
- Located next to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
With the Beyond The Glass experience, you can see behind the scenes of how the fish are fed and also walk on an aqua glass bridge. The National Aquarium is designed to provide live experiences, community engagement, and hands-on involvement in preserving the local biodiversity and heritage to build a more sustainable future.
- Aquarium Journey
- Behind the scenes tour
- Aqua glass bridge walk
- Food & beverages
Know before you go
• Please note that children below 3 years of age can enter the aquarium free of charge.
• No children under the age of 12 will be admitted to The National Aquarium unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or above.
The tickets purchased will be valid for 2 weeks from the booked date. All Tickets are non-refundable.