Aventura Park Dubai Tickets - Leap of Faith Experience
Supplied by: Aventura Park
Get your admission to the Aventura Parks and enjoy the thrilling Leap of Faith experience as an add on. This is a great way to leave your fears at bay and challenge yourself.
- Take a leap of faith to enter a state of extraordinary thrills you'll never forget
- Aventura's unique high-rope experience of a free jump
- Climb up a 5-meter pole, balance at the top, state your promise to the universe and spring jump to hit the ball
- 30 minutes of pure adrenalin and courage combined
Step out of your comfort zone and experience one-of-a-kind thrills at Aventura Parks!
Leap of Faith is an exciting challenge, designed to push participants to their limits and help them leave their fears and worries behind. Climbers will climb a 5-meter pole, wearing a safety harness at all times. Once climbers have reached the top, it's time to jump and do their best to hit a suspended ball. The objective is to learn to overcome ones fears, while supported by family and friends. Just let yourself drop without a net or any false bottom to catch you. There's no need to worry however, as all of the highest safety standards are followed at Aventura Parks. Be sure to bring a camera, comfortable clothing and a friend who can act as a witness when you tell the tale of your jump.
The Aventura Café offers delicious and healthy snacks and meals for all ages.
- Up to two jumps per session
- Safety briefing and harness fitting
- Food and drinks
- Gate entrance fee to Mushrif Park
- Any circuit other than the Leap of Faith
- Entrance fee for non-participants (can be purchased for an additional AED 10)
Know before you go
Park closes 2 hours after the last briefing. The last two sessions are shorter than the full 3 hours. When planning your visit, make sure to show up at least 20 min before your booked session.
Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothing, closed toe shoe, preferably trainers or hiking shoes. Using gloves is recommended (glove purchase or rental is available at the Park). Separate sign in/out required.
COVID-19 prevention measures
We follow the below rules to make your visit safe based on the Government’s health, hygiene and social distancing regulations.
- MANDATORY temperature monitoring for each staff and visitor to enter the park
- All staff and guests must wear masks at all times.
- 2 meters social distancing is observed, including when using each station.
- Sanitizers are provided for everyone before, during and after using the equipment
For a full refund, cancellation must be made at least 48 hours before the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Wednesday 05:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday 05:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Friday 05:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday 05:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday 05:00 PM - 12:00 AM