Explorer Certified Scuba Dive at Atlantis
Supplied by: Atlantis The Palm
Scuba dive among the Atlantis ruins in the Ambassador Lagoon, home to 65,000 marine animals. Suited for Certified Divers only and guests must be 10 years old to enjoy the programme.
- Dive into the bottom of the Ambassador Lagoon
- Let yourself surrounded by over 65,000 marine animals
The Lost Chambers offers the Atlantis Dive Explorer whereby a maximum group of 4 SCUBA certified divers can dive in our largest open air marine habitat; the Ambassador Lagoon located in Atlantis the Palm led by our expert dive team members.
This is the perfect product for thrill seekers looking to live their dive experience to the fullest. An absolute must for all certified divers!
- Wet suits are provided and required
- Towels and Bottled Water
- All necessary SCUBA equipment (including Cylinder, Weight belts, BCDs, Regulators, Mask and Fins)
- Completion of medical, DSD booklet quiz and Atlantis disclaimer prior to entering the water
- Same day access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir Photo
- Aquaventure Waterpark Access
Know before you go
• Dive License must be presented during the briefing process. Lost Chambers reserves the right to cancel the activity without refund for guests who fails to provide Diving License.
• Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund. Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
• Guest must not fly or go beyond 300 meters or 1,000 feet for at least 12 hours after diving.
• Not suitable for pregnant women and guests who have any severe medical conditions unless approved and prescribed by a doctor.
• Lost Chambers reserves the right to refuse anyone who is deemed unqualified for the programme.
• Atlantis Dive Explorer: Starting Apr 16th until May 11th,
o Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun – Activity timing starts at 8:00 AM
o Tues, Thurs, Fri – Activity timing starts at 9:00 AM
• All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM