Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
Supplied by: Atlantis The Palm
This is your chance to get your heart racing and adrenaline pumping as you take on all the slides and attractions at the region's number 1 waterpark. You won't be able to swipe the smile off your face for a while!
- Day pass to Aquaventure Water park - largest water park in the Middle East & Europe.
- Over 30 Rides and Attractions - Enjoy over 22 FUN-filled hectares of record braking fun for all ages.
- Splashers Kids' Play Area - A dream attraction for children for non-stop splashin' FUN.
Start by blasting off on water coasters and plummeting down a 9-story, near-vertical slide straight into a shark-filled lagoon. Take it down a notch and soak up some sun as you glide effortlessly along a lazy river ride, or simply kick back with a book on the beautiful private beach.
The Trident Has Risen!
We’re making waves as the largest waterpark in the world with the launch of Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove. Home to record-breaking slides and first-in-the-region experiences, Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove open now!
Important Update: Ahead of becoming the world’s leading aquatic theme park, 2021 will be a transformative year for Atlantis Aquaventure as the region’s best-loved waterpark embarks on a year-long journey of innovation. With this in mind, from the 1st March, the Tower of Neptune, Splashers Mountain, Splashers Island, Torrent Beach and The River Rapids will be closed to undergo enhancements.
- Admission to Aquaventure Waterpark
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Private Beach
- Locker Rentals and Towels
- Souvenir photos
- Beverages and Meals
Know before you go
• Suitable for all ages. Participants under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above). A maximum of 3 children under 12 years per adult is accepted.
• If you are pregnant or has any severe medical conditions, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
• You must be able to understand the safety instructions, which are conducted in English.
• For the safety of the animals, you should not wear any jewelry or other loose articles during the experience. You should only touch the animals under the direction of the dolphin trainer.
• Dolphin Bay reserves the right to refuse anyone who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Guests with Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion bookings made on the mentioned closure dates will receive an Aquaventure Waterpark voucher once guests checks-in for the activity. Guests may use this voucher to access the Aquaventure Waterpark on a different day within 1 month from the time it was issued. Aquaventure Waterpark is closed on April 11, 18, 25 / May 2, 9, 16, 23 / June 6, 13, 20, 27 / July 4, 11, 18, 25 / August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 / September 5, 12, 19, 26. Aquaventure Waterpark will be open for the non-mentioned dates.
COVID-19 prevention measures
• Social distancing measured at all areas of the Atlantis, The Palm are being observed.
• Atlantis’ security and medical services team will also conduct temperature checks utilizing thermal scanners and cameras upon arrival.
• Face masks are to be worn at all times out of the water.
Please be informed of the operational updates on Thursday, 09 December 2021:
Aquaventure Waterpark last admission will be at 04:00 PM
For those who have booked Aquaventure Super Pass or Lost Chambers Pass, we recommend to visit the Aquarium in the morning between 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM to avoid inconvenience.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM