Atlantis Aquaventure - One Day Superpass
Supplied by: Atlantis The Palm
Slide into a pool of fun and meet the magical creatures of the sea. Whether you're looking to get your heart racing or kicking it on a private beach - Aquaventure is your answer.
- 2-in-1 pass and terrific value at parks of Atlantis The Palm Aquaventure—largest waterpark in the Middle East & Europe
- Record-breaking waterslides at the all-new Trident Tower
- Lost Chambers Aquarium with over 65,000 marine creatures
- Interactive, educational and entertaining Aquatheatre show
The Trident Has Risen!
Get splashin’ at the largest waterpark in the world with the launch of Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove, NOW open with 28 new record-breaking waterslides and attractions. Aquaventure Waterpark promises a world of excitement to make you feel #DifferentInWater in more ways than one. Get your pulse racing with 105 slides and incredible attractions and experiences, make your way through the Raging Rapids and relax on 1km of private beach. Young families will enjoy the safety of Splashers’ Kids Play Area, a dream attraction for families for non-stop splashin’ FUN, while animal lovers can get up close with dolphins, sea lions, sharks and stingrays. Enjoy over 22 fun-filled hectares of record-breaking fun for all ages.
Dry off and continue the watery fun as you explore The Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you can come face to face with more than 65,000 marine creatures. Explore the mystery of the lost city of Atlantis through 20 unique exhibits, including a touch tank and Aquatheatre interactive show.
- Same-day admission to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Private Beach
- Locker Rentals and Towels
- Souvenir photos
- Beverages and Meals
Know before you go
• Suitable for all ages. Participants under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above). A maximum of 3 children under 12 years per adult is accepted.
• If you are pregnant or has any severe medical conditions, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
• You must be able to understand the safety instructions, which are conducted in English.
• For the safety of the animals, you should not wear any jewelry or other loose articles during the experience. You should only touch the animals under the direction of the dolphin trainer.
• Dolphin Bay reserves the right to refuse anyone who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Guests with Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion bookings made on the mentioned closure dates will receive an Aquaventure Waterpark voucher once guests checks-in for the activity. Guests may use this voucher to access the Aquaventure Waterpark on a different day within 1 month from the time it was issued.
• COVID-19 prevention measures
• Social distancing measured at all areas of the Atlantis, The Palm are being observed.
• Atlantis’ security and medical services team will also conduct temperature checks utilizing thermal scanners and cameras upon arrival.
• Face masks are to be worn at all times out of the water.
Please be informed of the operational updates on Thursday, 09 December 2021:
Aquaventure Waterpark last admission will be at 04:00 PM
For those who have booked Aquaventure Super Pass or Lost Chambers Pass, we recommend to visit the Aquarium in the morning between 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM to avoid inconvenience.
Operating timings of Aquaventure Waterpark are from 10AM until 6PM
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM