Atlantis Aquaventure - One Day Superpass
Supplied by: Atlantis The Palm
Slide into a pool of fun and meet the magical creatures of the sea. Whether you're looking to get your heart racing or kicking it on a private beach - Aquaventure is your answer.
- 2-in-1 pass and terrific value at parks of Atlantis The Palm Aquaventure—largest waterpark in the Middle East & Europe
- Record-breaking waterslides at the all-new Trident Tower
- Lost Chambers Aquarium with over 65,000 marine creatures
- Interactive, educational and entertaining Aquatheatre show
The Trident Has Risen!
Get splashin’ at the largest waterpark in the world with the launch of Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove, NOW open with 28 new record-breaking waterslides and attractions. Aquaventure Waterpark promises a world of excitement to make you feel #DifferentInWater in more ways than one. Get your pulse racing with 105 slides and incredible attractions and experiences, make your way through the Raging Rapids and relax on 1km of private beach. Young families will enjoy the safety of Splashers’ Kids Play Area, a dream attraction for families for non-stop splashin’ FUN, while animal lovers can get up close with dolphins, sea lions, sharks and stingrays. Enjoy over 22 fun-filled hectares of record-breaking fun for all ages.
Dry off and continue the watery fun as you explore The Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you can come face to face with more than 65,000 marine creatures. Explore the mystery of the lost city of Atlantis through 20 unique exhibits, including a touch tank and Aquatheatre interactive show.
- Same-day admission to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Private Beach
- Locker Rentals and Towels
- Souvenir photos
- Beverages and Meals
Know before you go
Select an adult ticket if you are 3 feet 11 inches (120 cm) or taller; otherwise, select a child ticket. Locker and towel rentals are available within the waterpark. Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages or glassware into the waterpark. Aquaventure Waterpark reserves the right to inspect all bags for any such items. Appropriate swimwear is required when using the facilities within Aquaventure and the beach thongs, transparent bathing suites, underwear, denims, very loose clothing such as abaya, dishdash or similar are not permitted in the water. Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies / diapers are available in all gift shops.
For Aquaventure Super Pass, the tickets need to be redeemed at the Aquaventure first in order to get access for both areas. The guest then have to keep the wristband with them in order to gain entry to Lost Chambers should they decide to visit the Aquarium after enjoying the park.
For those who have booked Aquaventure Super Pass or Lost Chambers Pass, we recommend to visit the Aquarium in the morning between 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM to avoid inconvenience.
Operating timings of Aquaventure Waterpark are from 10AM until 6PM
All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM