At The Top, Burj Khalifa - Level 124 + 125
Supplied by: At The Top Burj Khalifa
Located on levels 124 and 125 of the world's tallest tower, this observatory is destined to be the highlight of any visit to the Middle East. Here's your chance to take your experiences to a whole new level.
- At the Top is, at 426 meters, one of the world's highest outdoor observation deck spread across levels 124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa.
- At the Top houses a premium offering five star facilities.
- Level 125 serves as tribute to Arabic art and culture and allows visitors to enjoy a 360-degree view of Dubai.
- At the Top has also introduced a new VR experience (Mission 828) which simulates the real feel of scaling Burj Khalifa as well as 12 advanced telescopes which offer giga-panoramic views of Dubai a long with Real View mode, Historic mode and Night View mode to observe Dubai from the different perspectives.
Be thrilled by the world's fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
Take a closer look at the world below through state-of-the-art high-powered telescopes.
Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline.
At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
Step on to 'Dubai – a Falcon's Eye View' that allows you to explore Dubai as you fly over the city.
Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever as you mix reality and special effects with green screen photography. Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
Enjoy a new immersive experience; step on a glass-floor with a twist. Feel the glass crack underneath your feet, as you explore the lofty heights from 456 meters in air.
If you're aiming to admire the truly mesmerising Arabian sunset, go for prime time tickets and witness the sun setting over the beautiful city. You'll then be able to enjoy gorgeous views of the city covered in lights.
- Admission to levels 124 and 125
- Food & bevarages
- Retail store and gift shop items
- Green screen photographs
- VR experience
Know before you go
Kindly be informed that lighters, e-cigarettes, laptops, food items, sharp items, baby strollers are not allowed inside the attraction and to be kept in the luggage room.
COVID-19 prevention measures
We follow the below rules to make your visit safe based on the governments Health, hygiene and social distancing regulations.
• Customers and staff MUST wear masks at all times.
• 2 metres social distancing measures are displayed on all clearly visible areas within the facility and must be adhered to.
• Anyone entering the site including staff and customers must undergo thermal screening and temperature checks.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the booked time slot. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM