National Aquarium Abu Dhabi - All Access Pass
Supplied by: The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi
This All Access Pass is your free ticket to get close with marine animals and learn about their habits and habitats. There are many opportunities for you to take pictures of these aquatic animals from the glass boat or aqua glass bridge.
- Largest aquarium in the Middle East
- Ten unique zones with a variety of aquatic species
- Education around marine life and wildlife rescue
- Located next to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
The National Aquarium Abu Dhabi has plenty to offer for the whole family. From the moment you walk in, you will be greeted by a variety of marine life. You can take a glass boat ride through the aquarium, explore behind-the-scenes areas and habitats, and get up close with aquatic animals from all over the world wit this All Access pass.
- Aquarium journey
- Glass bottom boat ride
- Behind the scenes tour
- Aqua glass bridge walk
- Food & beverages
Know before you go
• Please note that children below 3 years of age can enter the aquarium free of charge.
• No children under the age of 12 will be admitted to The National Aquarium unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or above.
The tickets purchased will be valid for 2 weeks from the date of purchase. All Tickets are non-refundable.