Al Noor Island - Self-guided Tour
Supplied by: Al Noor Island
Lagoon island featuring a butterfly house, modern art, a book pavilion, a café & a playground
- Award-winning and uniquely designed island park with, never-before-seen concepts
- Marvel at the bespoke art installations and sculptures
- Seek solace from the bustling city life, and delve into serenity at the literature pavilion
- Young visitors can play in the natural landscape of the Island, abundant with flora
This award winning family destination takes you to a world, that delights your senses and inspires your imagination. Explore the island and its surroundings. Take in the sights such as the gleaming meadows, the exceptional art sculptures or panoramic views of Sharjah corniche.
- Access to Al Noor Island
- Butterfly Park Access is not included in the cost and should be purchased on site
- Souvenir photos
- Beverages and meals
Know before you go
• Upon arrival at the ticket redemption location situated at the park entrance, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity. Customer Service Contact Number + 971 6 506 7000
• Operating hours:
Al-Noor Park: 09:00 AM-11:00 PM
Butterfly House (not Included in the cost) 09:00 AM-06:00 PM
• Island may be closed for private occasions; prior booking is advised.
• All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
Full refund before 24 hours of the appointed date