Views from Ain Dubai Observation Wheel
Supplied by: Ain Dubai Llc
Ain Dubai's temporary closure period, for enhancement works, will be extended through the summer months. Once a reopening date is set, a further announcement will be made.
Want to enjoy some unbeatable views from head-spinning heights? Head on over to the beautiful Bluewaters Island and take a ride on the world's largest observation wheel!
- 360 Degree Views
- Day/night slots
- Enjoy 38 minutes in an air-conditioned cabin
- Freedom to roam around the cabin and see world-famous landmarks such as The Palm, Dubai Marina & Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Free WiFi
- VIP experience available with Lounge Pass, which includes one house beverage
Ain Dubai General Admission:
Mesmerising views of Dubai by day or by night - don't miss a single sight! Soar through the sky in an observation cabin and capture Instagrammable images of world-famous landmarks and up-close views of the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel. This shared general admissions cabin is just the ticket for first-time visitors looking for unique photo opportunities.
Ain Dubai Premium Prime Time:
360-degree rotation in a spacious high-ceiling Observation Cabin, ideal for unrivalled views of Dubai during the unbeatably gorgeous sunset hour. Timings for this magical sunset experience vary depending on the season, so be sure to check the exact timings at the time of your booking.
Ain Dubai Family Pass
Surprise your family with access to Dubai's newest unmissable attraction. The iconic images you take of Dubai from the sky will serve as family memories to last a lifetime! Ain Dubai Family Pass includes 360 degree views of the magical city below. You'll take a ride in a shared admissions cabin for 2 adults and 2 children, with options to add extra family members. We sure couldn't think of a better way to spend time with your loved ones than surfing the clouds!
The family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-12 years.
Ain Dubai Prime Time Views:
The unmatched views of Dubai during the beautiful evening hours from the world's largest observation wheel await. Admire the beauty of the awe-inspiring city, as it lights up for the night. Timings for this experience vary depending on the season, so be sure to check the exact timings at the time of your booking.
Ain Dubai Lounge Plus
Breeze through queues when you visit this top attraction in Dubai, with premium check in and a house beverage served in Ain Dubai's Seaview Lounge before you board. Lap up the photo opportunities of the largest and tallest observation wheel in the world's spectacular architecture. Unmissable sweeping views of Dubai’s coastline and iconic buildings.
- Ain Dubai Views: Enjoy 38 minutes in an air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi, shared observation Cabin
- Ain Dubai Family Pass: Enjoy 38 minutes in an air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi, shared observation Cabin , Price includes 2 Adult (21+ years) and 2 children’s (3-12 years) tickets
- Ain Dubai Prime Time: Enjoy 38 minutes in an air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi, shared observation Cabin, prices may vary due to prime time hours
- Ain Dubai Premium Prime Time: Enjoy 38 minutes in an air-conditioned cabin, free WiFi, shared observation Cabin, prices may vary due to prime time hours
- Ain Dubai Lounge Plus: Lounge access post ride, One house beverage in the Lounge after your experience
- Drinks and Lounge access not included for Ain Dubai Views, Ain Dubai Family Pass, Prime Time, Premium Prime Time
- Sunset slots are not included in Ain Dubai Views, Ain Dubai Family Pass
Know before you go
● Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 21 years of age
● Facemasks must be worn at all times, unless consuming food and drink
● Social distancing must be maintained unless within your family/social bubble
● Ain Dubai has a series of measures in place to protect the wellbeing of all guests. These include: the provision of disposable masks and hand sanitizer across the facility; an online ticketing system to reduce queuing; physical barriers between guests and ticketing staff; encouraging contactless payment; electronic devices for ordering food and drink in the lounge; limiting the number of guests within each cabin; and ensuring the regular disinfection of frequently touched areas.
The attraction is wheelchair accessible. Arrive at least 30 minutes before your experience in order to clear security, use the bathroom and visit concessions. Any consumer of alcohol must be over 21 years of age, proof of age may be required. Ple
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Monday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM